Accommodation County Donegal on the Wild Atlantic Way
Anne and Pat Alcorn bring all of their hosting and catering experience to this Donegal bed & breakfast accommodation situated on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Glenalla Lodge combines modern facilities with a traditional country setting situated halfway between the picturesque Donegal village of Ramelton and the seaside village of Rathmullan. The accommodation is also under 10 minutes drive from popular wedding venues, Rathmullan House and Drumhalla House. Furnished to a very high standard, Glenalla Lodge B&B has four spacious en-suite bedrooms affording excellent views of the nearby hills and a comfortable lounge for relaxation after a day's Irish holiday exertions.
For touring in Donegal, the location of Glenalla Lodge gives easy access to Fanad Peninsula and Rosguill Peninsula and the spectacularly scenic Atlantic Drive. The Knockalla Coast Road takes the traveller by the side of Lough Swilly past Ballymastocker Beach which was recommended by the Lonely Planet Travel Guide as the No. 2 beach in the world.
Your host, Pat Alcorn takes a keen interest in local history and is always ready for a chat with visitors to the B&B about Rathmullan, Ramelton and the local area.
Relax in the peace and tranquillity of the countryside. Far from the roaring traffic and the rat race
- Four en-suite bedrooms
- Modern, bright, large bedrooms
- Country setting with easy access to Ramelton & Rathmullan
- T.V. in all rooms
- Tea & Coffee making facilities in rooms
- Tea, coffee & home-made scones on arrival
- Open turf fire in lounge
- Views from all rooms
- Children welcome (cot available free of charge).
- Spacious Garden with seating area & childrens play area.
- Pubs and restaurants in nearby Ramelton & Rathmullan
- Open all year
- Ideal location for touring County Donegal